1) Principal Investigator, EyeSee: Mobile Technology for Vision Enhancement and Rehabilitation in Hemianopic Patients, Vodafone Foundation (2017-2020).
2) Principal Investigator, Wearable Technology for Neurological Vision Loss, Alcon Laboratories (2016-2018).
3) Principal Investigator, Real World Gait Assessment of Patients with Peripheral Vision Loss, National Institute of Health (NIH UL1TR000124, 2016-2018)
4) Principal Investigator, Real World Gait Assessment of Glaucoma Patients, Clinical and Translational Science Institute (2013-2016)
5) Co-Investigator, Quantitative Assessment of Visual Function, National Institute of Health (2013-2017)
1) Principal Investigator, A Deep Learning Network for Retinal Image Classification, Processing, and Analytics, Fight for Sight, 2014-2015.
2) Co-Investigator, Pressure Sensitive BedSheets for Sleep Posture Analysis, NantHealth LLC.
3) Consultant, Protecting Wireless Medical Devices, National Science Foundation, CNS1116371.
4) Google Outstanding Graduate Research Award (Unrestricted Prize)
1) Principal Investigator, Promoting Mobility in Persons with Low Vision through Intelligent Sensing, Processing, and Analytics, National Science Foundation (2017-2010)
2) UCLA Principal Investigator, Gait and Sway Biofeedback to Reduce Falls in Patients with Severe Visual Field Loss, National Health Institute, R21 (WSU PI: H. Ghasemzadeh, 2017-2019))
3) UCLA Principal Investigator, Automated Analysis and Machine Learning Classification of Medication Adherence, National Health Institute, R01 (WSU PI: H. Ghasemzadeh, 2017-2022)
4) Principal Investigator, Augmented Vision for Patients with Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Research to Prevent Blindness (2017-2019)
5) Co-Investigator, Machine Learning Classifiers for Glaucoma Detection, National Institute of Health (2017-2022)