Prof. Michael G. Dyer HomePage
Selected Prior Research Support: (as of Jan. 2017, Prof. Dyer is no longer providing new students with research support)
As Principal Investigator:
- Intel Faculty Research Grants, $255,000.
- Intel Faculty Research equipment grants, $44, 487.
- Microsoft software gift, $10,187.
- GTE Foundation grant (administered by UCLA Center for Digital Innovation), $19,500.
- NSF Grant, Division of Information, Robotics & Intelligent Systems, $105,000.
- Hughes Aircraft Co. Contracts, $68,000.
- ITA Foundation Grants: $222,000.
-W. M. Keck Foundation Grant, $750,000.
- Nippon Electric Co. Award, $10,000.
- Hughes AI Center Grants, $121,000.
- ONR grant, $200,000.
- JPL (JTF/DOD) Contract, $450,000.
- Apollo Domain, Inc. Equipment Grant, $1,600,000.
- Hewlett Packard, Inc. Equipment Grant, $2,500,000.
- Lockheed Software Technology Center Grant, $92,540.
- IBM Faculty Development Award, $60,000.
- TRW, Inc. Excellence in Teaching Award, $4,000.
- ARCO Junior Faculty Award, $4,000.
- NSF SGER grant, $97,523.
- NSF Grant, Divisions of: Instrumentation and Resources; Advanced Scientific Computing; Mathematical Sciences; Information, Robotics and Intelligent Systems, $600,000.
- NSF Instrumentation Grant, $900,000
- JPL (JTF/DOD) Contract, $200,000
- W.M. Keck Foundation Grant, $450,000.