|1. a||2. a||3. b||4. c||5. c||6. b||7. a||8. c||9. c||10. c|
1. When working on a project there is one basic tool.
(a) Cooperation is the greatest source powering a project.
2. To achieve the most:
(a) Say to yourself what would be good to have and then plan what that requires.
3. Believing one can do a task:
(b) Is a central factor.
4. Antananarivo is a word:
(c) Signifying "town of a thousand warriors."
5. The likelihood that exactly one in thirteen births involving the same father is a girl while twelve are boys is:
(c) Less than 1.6 in a thousand.
6. Justification for doing a good technical design:
(b) Comes from the skills that one develops.
7. A UCLA Psychology Professor John Liebeskind, who is an expert in pain, says that the rewards in some positions come in the form of more work. Find the author whose statement (it was included in the referenced file: http://www.cs.ucla.edu/csd-lanai/fweb/cs190/mad.html) most closely approximates this claim.
8. A course grade acts like:
(c) an indicator or guide to the student.
9. Which is the market day in Antananarivo?
10. Which is true about images on the world wide web?
(c) A postscript or ps file takes a long time to download.