- Dec 2017 - I will be attending NIPS'17, see you there!
- Nov 2017 - Our paper Learning K-way D-dimensional Discrete Code For Compact Embedding Representations was accepted by NIPS'17 DISCML workshop.
- June 2017 - I am going to Google SF as an intern for the summer.
University of California, Los Angeles (Ph.D.), 2016 -
Northeastern University (Ph.D. transfered out), 2013 - 2016
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (B.Eng.), 2009 - 2013
Google, 2017 summer
Yahoo! Research, 2016 summer
NEC Labs, America, 2015 summer
NEC Labs, America, 2014 summer
- Ting Chen, Martin Renqiang Min, Yizhou Sun, "Learning K-way D-dimensional Discrete Code For Compact Embedding Representations" NIPS 2017 Workshop on Discrete Structures in Machine Learning (DISCML), Long Beach, CA, USA, Dec. 2017.
- Ting Chen, Yizhou Sun, Yue Shi, Liangjie Hong, "On Sampling Strategies for Neural Network-based Collaborative Filtering," Proc. of 2017 ACM SIGKDD Int. Conf. on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD'17), Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Aug. 2017. (arxiv/long) [code, slides, video]
- Ting Chen and Yizhou Sun, "Task-Guided and Path-Augmented Heterogeneous Network Embedding for Author Identification," Proc. of 2017 ACM Int. Conf. on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM'17), Cambridge UK, Feb. 2017. (arXiv/long) [code, data]
- Ting Chen, Lu-An Tang, Yizhou Sun, Zhengzhang Chen, Kai Zhang, "Entity Embedding-based Anomaly Detection for Heterogeneous Categorical Events," Proc. 25th Int. Joint Conf. on Artifical Intelligence (IJCAI'16), New York City, USA, Jul. 2016. (arxiv) [code upon request, slides]
- Ting Chen, Lu-An Tang, Yizhou Sun, Zhengzhang Chen, Haifeng Chen, and Guofei Jiang, "Integrating Community and Role Detection in Information Networks," in Proc of 2016 SIAM Int. Conf. on Data Mining (SDM'16), Miami, FL, May 2016. (supplementary)