I am a PhD student in the Computer Science department at UCLA, advised by Guy Van den Broeck. I am part of the Statistical and Relational Artificial Intelligence (StarAI) lab. My research interests are in tractable probabilistic models, graphical models, knowledge compilation, and trustworthy AI/ML (robustness, fairness, explainability, and more).
- January 2022: Our paper Solving Marginal MAP Exactly by Probabilistic Circuit Transformations was accepted to AISTATS 2022!
- October 2021: Our paper A Compositional Atlas of Tractable Circuit Operations for Probabilistic Inference was accepted for a full oral presentation at NeurIPS 2021!
- June 2021: I received the 2021-2022 UCLA Dissertation Year Fellowship
- May 2021: I received the UCLA Computer Science Outstanding Graduate Student Research Award
- January 2021: We presented our tutorial Probabilistic Circuits: Representations, Inference, Learning and Theory at IJCAI-PRICAI 2020
Antonio Vergari, YooJung Choi, Anji Liu, Stefano Teso, and Guy Van den Broeck.
In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 35 (NeurIPS), 2021.
Oral presentation (acceptance rate 55/9122 = 0.6%)
PDF BibTex Code