Assistant Professor (Starting August 2021)
Khoury College of Computer Science, Northeastern University.
PhD. Computer Science, University of California, Los Angeles.
My research focuses on programming languages and artificial intelligence. In particular I am interested in:
- The design, implementation, and applications of of probabilistic programming languages. Check out dice and this blog post.
- Foundations of probabilistic inference and tractable probabilistic modeling. Check out this paper on exploiting symmetry and this paper on unifying probabilistic circuits with determinantal point processes.
- Automated reasoning and probabilistic verification.
I am currently looking for students. Please email me if you are interested in working with me.
- Aug 23, 2021
- I am starting as an assistant professor at Northeastern!
- Jun 7, 2021
- I graduated with my PhD. and received the UCLA Computer Science Oustanding Graduating PhD. Student Award