CS 259: System
- I. J. Cox and J.-P. M. G. Linnartz. Some general methods for tampering with
watermarks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 16(4):587--593, May 1998.
- F. Hartung, J. K. Su, and B. Girod, "Spread spectrum watermarking: Malicious attacks and
counterattacks," in Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents, Proc. SPIE 3657, Jan. 1999.
- Fabien A. P. Petitcolas. Watermarking schemes
evaluation. IEEE Signal Processing, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 58–64, September 2000.
- I. Cox, J. Killian, T. Leighton, and T. Shamoon. Secure spread spectrum
watermarking for images, audio and video. In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Processing, pages 243--246, Lausanne,
Switzerland, September 1996.
- S. Craver, N. Memon, B.-L. Yeo, and M. M. Yeung, "Resolving rightful ownerships with invisible watermarking techniques:
Limitations, attacks and implications," To be published in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas of Communications.
- Mitchell D. Swanson, Mei Kobayashi, and Ahmed H. Tewfik. Multimedia data-embedding and watermarking
Proceedings of the IEEE, 86(6):1064--1087, June 1998.
- Joe J. K. ' O Ruanaidh, W. J. Dowling, and F. M. Boland.Watermarking digital images for copyright
Proceedings on Vision, Signal and Image Processing, 143(4):250--256, August 1996.
- F. Hartung and B. Girod. Watermarking of uncompressed and compressed
video. Signal Processing, 66:283--301, 1998.
- S. D. Servetto, C. I. Podilchuk, and K. Ramchandran, "Capacity issues in digital image
watermarking," in Proc. ICIP'98, IEEE Int.
Conf. on Image Processing, pp. I:445--449, (Chicago, Illinois, USA), 4-7 October 1998.
- M.D. Swanson, B.Zhu, A.H. Tewfik and L. Boney, Robust audio watermarking using perceptual
masking, to appear in Signal Proc. sp.issue on
Copyright Protection and Access control (1998).
- J. Dittmann, M. Steinebach, I. Rimac, S. Fischer, R. Steinmetz, "Combined video and audio watermarking: Embedding content information in multimedia data," Proceedings of the SPIE Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents II, vol. 3971, pp. 455-464, San Jose, California, January 24-26, 2000.
- J. Brassil, S. Low, N. Maxemchuk, and L. O'Gorman. Document marking and identification using both line and word
shifting. Technical report, AT&T Bell Laboratories, 1994.
- A. B. Kahng, S. Mantik, I. L. Markov, M. Potkonjak, P. Tucker, H. Wang and G. Wolfe,
"Robust IP Watermarking Methodologies for
Physical Design", Proc. ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conf., 1998.
- G. Qu and M. Potkonjak, "Analysis of Watermarking Techniques for Graph Coloring
Problem", Proc. IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer Aided Design, 1998.
- E. Praun, H. Hoppe, and A. Finkelstein. Robust mesh
watermarking. In Computer Graphics (Proceedings of SIGGRAPH 99), pages 49--56, August 1999.
- Palsberg, J., Krishnaswamy, S., Minseok, K., Ma, D., Shao, Q., and Zhang, Y. (2000).
Experience with software watermarking. In Proceedings of the 16th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACSAC '00, pages 308-- 316. IEEE.
- Collberg, C., and Thomborson, C. Software
watermarking: Models and dynamic embeddings. In Conference Record of POPL '99: The 26th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (to appear) (Jan. 1999).
- B. Chor, A. Fiat, and M. Naor. Tracing
traitors. In Advances in Cryptology -
CRYPTO '94, volume 839 of Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages
257--270. Springer-Verlag, 1994.
- S. Ioannidis, A. Keromytis, S. Bellovin, and J. Smith. Implementing
a Distributed Firewall. In Proceedings of Computer and Communications
Security (CCS) 2000, November 2000.
- Cheswick, Bellovin. Firewalls and Internet Security: Repelling the Wily Hacker.
- Yair Bartal, Alain Mayer, Kobbi Nissim, and Avishai Wool. Firmato:
A novel firewall management toolkit. In Proc. IEEE Computer Society
Symposium on Security and Privacy, 1999.
- Butler W. Lampson, Martin Abadi, Michael Burrows, and Edward Wobber. Authentication
in distributed systems: Theory and practice. ACM Transactions on
Computer Systems, 10(4):265--310, November 1992.
- Chapman and Elizabeth Zwicky, Building Internet
Firewalls, O'Reilly & Associates, 1995.
- Marcus J. Ranum. Thinking about firewalls.
In Proceedings of Second International Conference on Systems and Network
Security andManagement (SANS-II), Apr 1994.
- B. Mukherjee, L.T. Heberlein, and K.N. Levitt, "Network Intrusion Detection", IEEE Network, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 26-4l,
- Denning, "An Intrusion Detection Model", IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. SE-13, pp. 222-232, February 1987.
- Kumar, S. and Spafford, E., "A Pattern Matching Model for Misuse Intrusion
Detection," Proceedings of the Seventeenth National Computer Security Conference, pp. 11--21 (Oct. 1994).
- X. Carreras and L. Mrquez. Boosting trees
for anti-spam email filtering. In Proceedings of RANLP-01, Jth
International Conference on Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing,
Tzigov Chark, BG, 2001.
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates and Ribeiro-Neto. Modern
Information Retrieval. ACM Press Series/Addison Wesley, New York, May
- N. Kushmerick, D. Weld and R. Doorenbos. Wrapper
induction for information
extraction, IJCAI-97, 1997.
- Mehran Sahami, Susan Dumais, David Heckerman, and Eric Horvitz. A
bayesian approach to filtering junk e-mail. In AAAI-98 Workshop on
Learning for Text Categorization, 1998.
- Salton, G., McGill, M.J., An Introduction to Modern Information Retrieval, McGraw-Hill, 1983.
Project: Filtering SN queries, data
Privacy in DB
Privacy in Pervasive
- Li GONG, Marianne MUELLER, Hemma PRAFULLCHANDRA AND, Roland SCHEMERS. Going
Beyond the Sandbox: An Overview of the New Security Architecture in the
Java Development Kit 1.2, In Proceedings of the USENIX Symposium on Internet
Technologies and Systems, Monterey, California, December 1997.
- J. Aldrich, V. Kostadinov, and C. Chambers. Alias
annotations for program understanding. In Object-Oriented Programming,
Systems, Languages, and Applications (OOPSLA), November 2002.
- A. Whitaker, M. Shaw, and S. D. Gribble. Denali: Lightweight
virtual machines for distributed and networked applications. In Proceedings of
the USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Monterey, CA, June 2002. 10
- J. Vitek and G. Castagna. Seal: A framework for secure mobile
computations. In Proc. Internet Programming Languages. Springer Verlag, 1999. To
- L. Gong. Java Security: Present and Near Future. IEEE Micro,
17(3):14--19, May/June 1997.
- Rakesh Agrawal, Jerry Kiernan, Ramakrishnan
Srikant, Yirong Xu "Hippocratic
Databases " 28th Int'l Conf. on Very Large Databases,
Morgan Kaufmann, 2002. pp 143-154.
Privacy-Preserving Data Mining
Information Sharing across private repositories